Rogers Communications - Billing Scam again by Rogers Communication
My Monthly Bill With Rogers Communications shows an overview on page 19.It states "Available Monthly Shared Services of 25GB and in the same column "Available Monthly Shared Services" of 4GB.
The last time I sat in a Math class I worked out that 25 + 4 = 29GB of "Available Monthly Shared Services". Then it states in the column to the side "Used Monthly Services" 25GB - OK I used it all, and then the line below 3.70Gb, so I used 3.7GB of the 4GB available in my plan.
Rogers claim this is my overage usage and billed me for $60. I stated that I stayed within my "Available Monthly Service of 29GB.
We argued for 30 mins and once again I ran out of energy to argue any further. Rogers communications are a total rip off and their billing should be overlooked by a competent authority. They are scamming their customers through not being clear on their accounting and there is only one winner! A Farce that needs investigation.
If I ran my business like this shower, I would be closed or out of business. See the overview of the bill attached to see what i mean, its as plain as day.
I have 29GB of which i used 28.7GB, yet they still charged me for the 3.7gb.Anyone can help whom has the energy??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rogers Communications Billing Department
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I bought a new townhouse from a developer/builder in July 2014. It came with the Frigidaire Professional group in the Kitchen. Electrolux is the parent company The metal trim came..."
- "This product is ridiculously poorly done. The quotes are wrong, the spelling of the names is wrong, some of the things do not even make sense! What a rip off!..."
- "@bestbuycanada Extremely disappointed with #BestBuyCanada #GeekSquadCanada. Took 1 hour on phone with rep. to make a claim for replacement phone who still listed wrong address. UPS called to confirm address..."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."