Whistler, British Columbia

My Monthly Bill With Rogers Communications shows an overview on page 19.It states "Available Monthly Shared Services of 25GB and in the same column "Available Monthly Shared Services" of 4GB.

The last time I sat in a Math class I worked out that 25 + 4 = 29GB of "Available Monthly Shared Services". Then it states in the column to the side "Used Monthly Services" 25GB - OK I used it all, and then the line below 3.70Gb, so I used 3.7GB of the 4GB available in my plan.

Rogers claim this is my overage usage and billed me for $60. I stated that I stayed within my "Available Monthly Service of 29GB.

We argued for 30 mins and once again I ran out of energy to argue any further. Rogers communications are a total rip off and their billing should be overlooked by a competent authority. They are scamming their customers through not being clear on their accounting and there is only one winner! A Farce that needs investigation.

If I ran my business like this shower, I would be closed or out of business. See the overview of the bill attached to see what i mean, its as plain as day.

I have 29GB of which i used 28.7GB, yet they still charged me for the 3.7gb.Anyone can help whom has the energy??

This person wrote the review about Rogers Communications and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rogers Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Bell Canada. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rogers Communications rogers communications billing department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Rogers Communications?

Comments