My Monthly Bill With Rogers Communications shows an overview on page 19.It states "Available Monthly Shared Services of 25GB and in the same column "Available Monthly Shared Services" of 4GB.
The last time I sat in a Math class I worked out that 25 + 4 = 29GB of "Available Monthly Shared Services". Then it states in the column to the side "Used Monthly Services" 25GB - OK I used it all, and then the line below 3.70Gb, so I used 3.7GB of the 4GB available in my plan.
Rogers claim this is my overage usage and billed me for $60. I stated that I stayed within my "Available Monthly Service of 29GB.
We argued for 30 mins and once again I ran out of energy to argue any further. Rogers communications are a total rip off and their billing should be overlooked by a competent authority. They are scamming their customers through not being clear on their accounting and there is only one winner! A Farce that needs investigation.
If I ran my business like this shower, I would be closed or out of business. See the overview of the bill attached to see what i mean, its as plain as day.
I have 29GB of which i used 28.7GB, yet they still charged me for the 3.7gb.Anyone can help whom has the energy??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rogers Communications Billing Department
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I just joined rogers because my basic cable channels kept getting chopped. I thought oh well I might as well get the box to fix the problem. The techy came was very..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I have been a customer at Rosegal for a year and a half now. I'm posting this review because I truly am a satisfied client and want to recommend..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "SW128 Uneven Women’s Batwing Sleeve Destroyed Ripped Slouchy Sweater Pullover Hollow Out Loose Fit Jumper Tops Knitwear Smock SIZE INFORMATION: (Flat-measuring) Bust- 125cm; Shoulder(Dropped)- 64cm; Sleeve- 35cm; Shoulder to hem length(Front/Back)- 52cm/64cm (1inch=2.54cm,1-3cm..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."