2.7
Coverage Area

It's an old experience, but I still carry the grudge. As a new comer to Canada I got their service early 2014 in an offer, when that offer expired I was facing a huge bill, guess what, that's not my problem. So after about 1 year, I decided I will switch to another provider to reduce the bill, the only problem is, they told that my last month usage has exceeded the limit and I'm required to pay $350 extra for that month alone!

I tried to explain to them that it didn't make sense, plus why would I all of a sudden exceed my normal trend, and not by $10 worth, no by $350!!! After several debates, they decided to make me pay like $200, and at that point I was very happy, you know why? Because they lost a customer for life, they did win $200 yes, a price I was willing to lose in return for an even much bigger loss for them, because now if they were the last provider on earth, I will choose to live in an offline cave than get their service. I got another provider, then another provider, then I moved to a new city, also got a different provider. Never Rogers. They've lost their trust card.

Also, subsequently I cancelled one of my Fido lines, and this month I am cancelling the remaining 2 Fido lines as well, no more Rogers forever, I hope they are happier now.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). farman is overall dissatisfied with Rogers Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Bell Canada that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rogers Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rogers Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments