2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am paying for the Rogers device protection plan on my samsung galaxy s7 edge. My lcd screen failed.

When I inquired about my device protection plan, I found out there would be a $200 replacement fee. While I was saving up the money, I added my old cell phone. Samsung galaxy s5 active and the Rogers in store employee assisted by moving my sim card to the other phone. Once I had the money I contacted the partner company (March 2018) to replace the phone.

They explained they could only see the phone the sim card was in and not the galaxy s7. They advised me to call Rogers and get all the phone details such as make/model/gb/identification number. They created an escalation case at this time. I called Rogers and got all the details and then called them back and had them add the phone details to the escalation case.

Then they advised me someone would contacte within 48 hours. This did not occur. I then called and followed up. The employee advisede he had to transfer me to the help desk.

After over 30 minutes on hold, I grabbed another phone and called Rogers. I spoke to the associate and explained I wanted to make a complaint with a manager and I am not making any progress. They then transfers me to a manager through the devise protection program instead of a Rogers manager. I was then advised that they could not help me and that i needed to call Rogers to address.

I called Rogers again and the voice recording advised that there would be a wait of nearly 40 minutes. So instead I went directly into a store location to explain the situation, hoping I would make more progress. They advisede they cannot help me in store. So currently I have no solution, am still paying for the device protection and still have a broken phone.

This program is seriously flawed and the agreement to replace the phone within the advertised time frame was not fulfilled.

If neither Rogers or their contracted company will not address this, where can a person go to file a complaint? Sincerely super frustrated Customer

Review about: Rogers Communications Protection Plan.

Comments