184 200 Boul De Anjou, Chateauguay Shopping Centre, Unit 21, Châteauguay, QC J6K 1C5, Canada
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had the worst customer service experience ever!!! I purchased a roaming plan “Roam like home” to be able to use my phone in the U.S.

as 95% of my business is done through my phone but in the U.S. I noticed that people are trying to call me and on their end my phone is ringing but I’m not getting anything on my phone as of nobody is calling!!!! Also for the internet service the network is very bad and very slow and everytime I need to use the GPS I need to use someone else’s phone!! Calling Rogers technical support became my daily routine!!

They tell me to switch my phone off and back on and that’s it!!! I knew that the problem was the network not the plan or the phone but they insist that it has nothing to do with the network until they tried to call me on my mom’s phone (With Rogers and has roaming plan too) and apparently she had the same problem!!!! They hang up saying everything should be fine although I still tell them that NO IT IS NOT WORKING!!! I call the customer service finally and I ask to speak to a supervisor and after hanging up on me and transferring me to a different deppartment I spoke to a very unprofessional supervisor that broke it up for me and said “SORRY WE CANNOT GARANTEE THE SERVICE OUTSIDE OF CANADA”!!!!

Ok so why ROGERS do you charge people for a service that you cannot garantee????!!!! Why ROGERS did not you tell your clients that so they get prepared for it and they try to find other alternative instead of wasting time and money!!!!!!!!!

I’m so disappointed and so frustrated!!! Do NOT PURCHASE THEIR ROAMING PLAN

Review about: Rogers Communications Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments