5.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've never had a better experience then I did yesterday at Rogers in Niagara Falls. Shyan was the most helpful manager I've ever met and really appreciated the time and energy she put into making sure all my needs were completely fulfilled

Thank you so much for all of your help !!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Rogers Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rogers Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rogers Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rogers Communications?

Comments

Scarborough, Ontario, Canada #1224263

You must have been paid or met the one decent employee Rogers has.Notice how my location says Scarborough?

I live in London. The so called engineering team said they fixed my problem. They only made it worse. The dumb engineering team put my modems ip address based in Toronto instead of the actual city I live in.

So my internet speed is 9mb/s down and 18mb/s up. I'm supposed to get 250mb/s . I have not had proper service since I moved my address 3 months ago. 3 escalations later and what does the manager say, oh I see you don't pay for techexpert which by the way I was supposed to have for free which they removed when I sent my first ticket in without permission or them even notifying me.

The tech support not only couldn't figure the problem for which I told them what the problem was but I was brushed off. I tell her what the problem is because she apparently doesn't even know the basics of networking. She then says after dead air and me asking if she heard me she says"I heard you but I am not concerned about your thoughts on the matter" word for word. So not only did I spend an hour and a half at 8am on a Saturday with a technician, I then spend the following 5 hours on the phone talking to 10 different people , none with solutions or manners.

This is the worst experience I have ever had with any company.

I finally gave in today and sent my cancellation notice to switch to a different company this week.If you want garbage services...