2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Cell coverage is terrible in my town south of Winnipeg, my recent experience with rogers was the worst yet.Spent hours dealing with multiple people just to upgrade my phone.

Bounced around from person to person. Then I finally got a hold of a person that promised to help me and she disconnected me at 5:02 with a message stating their office was now closed and to call again tomorrow. Typical. Below is a pick of me still on hold.

Wonder how much longer on my 4th attempt to upgrade. In two days.

Worst service ever!!!Thinking of switching to bell.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rogers communications customer care. Rogers Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rogers communications customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rogers Communications. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Bell Canada.

Had an Experience with Rogers Communications?

Comments