Rogers Communications Customer Care Review from Winnipeg, Manitoba
Cell coverage is terrible in my town south of Winnipeg, my recent experience with rogers was the worst yet.Spent hours dealing with multiple people just to upgrade my phone.
Bounced around from person to person. Then I finally got a hold of a person that promised to help me and she disconnected me at 5:02 with a message stating their office was now closed and to call again tomorrow. Typical. Below is a pick of me still on hold.
Wonder how much longer on my 4th attempt to upgrade. In two days.
Worst service ever!!!Thinking of switching to bell.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."
- "Let me clarify, the poor service came from the main Jacuzzi headquarters. Last spring my main 2 speed pump started leaking. I went to my dealer and he ordered a..."
- "we are the borg lower your shields and surrender your ships we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own your culture will adapt to service us resistance is futile Victoria Inn 1808..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."