1.9

Trying to sort out my bill for four months by now. Talked to 5-6 sales associates thinking that they are willing to help, before I would talk to a supervisor or a manager. Big mistake! I realized after all this time that they are specifically trained to tell you what you want to hear and never take care of the problem. You find out on the next bill that you are back to square one and you start the process again, explaining again etc...That's why the waiting time to get a hold of one is 30-40 minutes each time, plus the time they take pretending they are looking into your file.

Yesterday it took me 1hour 38 minutes and 20 seconds to finally had a manager talking to me. Which of course couldn't or didn't want to make a decision about my unjustified extra charges. She tried to offer me an incentive and she apologised for the time I had to wait but in order to resolve the matter I have to wait for the "Office of the President" (no, not Donald Trump) to call me back with a decision. In my opinion the Office of the President should try to reach one of their live agents more often and find out how long it takes. Chat with a live agent is no faster either.

Or listen more often to the recordings they say they do for training purposes and listen to what the customers have to say. But they don't care...And that's why after more than 10 years with Rogers I am willing to say Good Bye disgusted by how they treat their customers.

Are all the "Thanks" from the customer who praises the manager for solving his 86 years old mother telephone issues for real???

Hard to believe... If you need to talk to a manager in order for your concerns to be addressed you are dealing with a company with employees trained to dodge and not to solve your concerns.

Regrettable....

Review about: Rogers Communications Customer Care.

I didn't like: Deceiving practices, I am disgust with rogers business ethnics and practices, Rogers bill with frequent unexplained monthly increases.

Comments