Update added by user Sep 17
Rogers unbelievably kept to their end of the bargain.The cable was not only removed but placed appropriately on neighbors side in a way so no longer sat on their roof.
There was some missed communication but it was only because so many parts to the repair and the first supervisor I talked to got it right.
Outstanding job.Unfortunate it wasn't done that way in the first place but for them to correct in one day was unexpected and job well done.
Original review posted by user Sep 16
Instead of burying the cable Rogers took the cable and ran it around neighbors house and over to my house using my eaves trough to anchor the cable.Rogers did not inform me that it was doing this nor did it ask permission to climb up the side of my house and hang it's cable on my gutter.
One hour on the phone with Rogers who pretended they didn't know anything about it.
It took telling them that I would call the police before I was told a technician would come out.As in an hour spent on the phone before they agreed to schedule a technician.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Rogers Cable And Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just joined rogers because my basic cable channels kept getting chopped. I thought oh well I might as well get the box to fix the problem. The techy came was very..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "I have used splay many times. I loved the product up until I used the new Umbra color. The two toned one. Not only dis it turn out like ***...."
- "So in order to reduce our cost , or so I was told , I had to switch my phones to new platform which required new phones. The original qote..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."