3.3

I've been trying to cancel my cable for years, but they won't let me.I am so sick and tired of it.

I don't want television, and I keep telling them that. I originally ordered it years ago because I did watch more television back then, and I had roommates. Now I don't. I work too much, and I am not home much.

When I am home, I don't watch television. I've tried explaining this to them, but I always get in an argument with them about it, and they won't cancel it. All they do is tell me that it wouldn't be their job to allow me to cancel it. Yeah, I get that they have to make money for the company, but it's also their job to keep a customer satisfied and I am not satisfied with paying for something that I haven't used in years.

I plan to call again to cancel it, and if they say no again then I am done with Rogers forever.I'll find another company for cell and Internet services.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Rogers Communications. The most disappointing about rogers communications cable tv from Rogers Communications was that i cannot cancel my cable Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Bell Canada that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Rogers Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Rogers Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rogers Communications?

Comments